Envirogro T5 Light - 2 Lamp
T5 lights are great to use for propagation during cloning, as well as for germination. They are highly efficient and a must have when practicing perpetual harvest cycles.
EnviroGro's T5 System delivers performance and flexibility along with high lumen output in any growing environment. The 60cm system contains 2 T5 lamps at 6400k each. The bulbs are 24W each.
These systems allow you to choose multiple hanging configurations to meet your garden's design. The EnviroGro T5 System hangs three ways - overhead, vertically or horizontally.
- High output
- Low heat & highly efficient
- Plug and play & On/Off switch
- 2m power cord
- 2 x LUMii 6400k T5 60cm bulbs included (48W)
- Vegetative footprint: approx. 60cm x 40cm
- Seedling footprint: approx. 65cm x 50m
- Fixture dimensions: 60cm x 20cm
- LUMii T5 replacement bulbs available
- 1 Year Warranty (T&C apply)
How to use a T5 light?
How high should I hang my T5 light from my plants?
- Seedlings & cuttings keep the fixture 16-30cm from canopy (height depends on stage of seedling or rooting you are in)
- Vegging: 10-15cm from canopy
Can you use a T5 in flowering?
- Not recommended
Benefits of T5
- T5 fluorescent grow lights are more efficient than Metal Halide and HPS grow lights.
- The light output does not degrade much over its lifespan, providing better overall performance.
Seedlings and cuttings respond best to CFL (T5) over any other light technology available in the market today. The light spectrum, PPFD and electromagnetic vibration is just where it needs to be for your young plants to absolutely thrive, as if it were the spring solstice.