Molasses is rich in both micro- and macro- nutrients and is a great source of carbohydrates for soil microbes. This subsequently boosts the structure and moisture retention of the medium and encourages growth of beneficial organisms.
Our Food-Grade 100% blackstrap molasses has been carefully sourced to ensure it is un-sulphured and suitable for horticultural applications.
- Reduces damage caused by root parasites during the process of decomposition.
- Stimulates quick microbial decay of residual organic matter.
- Increases fruit and flower yields.
- Reduces plant stress by applying phytochelates to foliage.
- Better soil structure and moisture retention.
- Encourages growth of beneficial organisms.
- Blackstrap is the richest Molasses available (1 L = 1.4 kg)
- Our molasses is Food-Grade and goes through regular rigorous tests.
- Can also be used as natural insecticide when applied as a foliar spray. Insects cannot digest sugars so the molasses water mixture will act as an organic insecticide.
How to use
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of molasses (2.5ml) in the vegetative/growth stage and 2 teaspoons of molasses (10ml) in flowering/fruiting stage per L of water - apply every 1-2 weeks.
- Mix 1 teaspoon (5ml) of molasses per L of water and spray on the canopy during vegetative growth.
1L (approx. 1.4kg)
Range of dosage depends on other nutrients being fed. Dosage for flowering may vary between 1-4 teaspoons (5-20ml) of molasses.
Molasses during vegetative phase is not as essential as it is during the flowering phase, therefore we recommend you use less of it during the vegetative phase.
Mix molasses with a small amount of luke-warm water before adding the rest of the water to ensure even dilution.
For placement of large orders contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org