The Chikamasa range of pruners and shears are of exceptionally high-quality and allow growers to trim and prune their plants as and when required.
Chikamasa’s ergonomic handles and lightweight design helps reduce hand-aching that can be caused by trimming and extended use of scissors.
High quality steel blades ensure clean cutting with no pulling or tearing of branches. These are our flagship scissors and are highly recommended to serious growers.
- High Quality Japanese Stainless-Steel blades
- Lightweight Ergonomic Grip Handle
- Stainless Steel Rivet
- Open handles adding higher comfort levels
- Fluorine coated blades (non-stick properties)
High Quality Japanese Carbon-Steel blade.
- Using High-Quality materials means that the equipment is stronger and less prone to breakage like cheap material based cutting equipment, as well as staying sharper.
- Having high-quality equipment ensures you are not buying new shears constantly, which the false economy of cheap equipment is.
Lightweight and ergonomic grip
- Comfort of use and lightness provides stress free and fatigue reducing performance.
Fluorine coated blades
- Fluorine coating helps to prevent any sap sticking to the blades.
- Preventing sap from sticking to the blades means easier cleaning/maintenance and better performance.
Trimming/shearing specific range
- The shape and style of pruners/shears has been designed specifically for simplicity of use and best performance.
- Total Length: 155mm
- Blade Length: 35mm
- Weight: 42g
- Blade: High-Quality Stainless Steel/High-Quality Fluorine Coating
- Handle: Elastomer
- Place of Origin: MADE IN JAPAN
- 1 Year Warranty (T&C apply)