Epsom salts is a nickname given to magnesium sulfate. It is very similar in looks to table salt but vastly different in terms of molecular structure. Using Epsom salts is a fantastic way to give your plant extra magnesium and sulphur. Epsom salts are very easy to use and very hard to misuse.
Our pharmaceutical grade Epsom salts are used to treat magnesium deficiency. Epsom salts is a great organic additive used in both hydroponic and organic soils. Epsom salts is not a bio-accumulator, so it does not build up in your soils over time.
- Can be used with hydroponic systems
- Combats sulphur & magnesium deficiencies
- Can be used to reverse the effects of plants being nutrient locked
- A natural form of CalMag
- Simple to use, it is very hard to upset the plants
- Affordable and convenient
How to use
- Mix 1 - 1.5 tablespoons (15 - 22.5ml) per 5L of water and feed every four to six weeks.
- When using as a foliar application, mix 1 tablespoon (15ml) of Epsom salt per 5L of water, used every other week.
- Use 1.5 - 2 tablespoons (15 - 22.5ml) per 5L, wait 3 - 4 days before evaluating results by comparing growth patterns and leaf coloring.
- 30L of growing medium: Mix ⅓ cup (80ml).
- Per 1L of growing medium: Mix ½ a teaspoon (2.5ml).
1L (approx. 1kg)
Do not spray your plants when you are beyond early flower or when the lights are on.
Mix Epsom salts with a small amount of luke warm water before adding the rest of the water to ensure even dilution.
Epsom salts are hard to overdo, however, a little goes a long way.
For placement of large orders contact us at: email@example.com