BioGrow is an ‘all-in-ONE’ blend of carefully selected natural materials, formulated specifically for the vegetative growth stage of fast growing plants. Essential nutrients are provided for superior growth, both readily available for the plant and slowly releasing to supply all nutrients over a period of 8 weeks.
During vegetative growth, plants require higher amounts of Nitrogen. Nitrogen makes the cells divide and multiply, which is the reason that plants need higher amounts of it during the vegetative growth stage when leaf and root development is at its peak.
|Organic Carbon (C)||20%|
|Total Nitrogen (N)||7%|
|Organic Nitrogen (N)||7%|
|Phosphorus pentoxide soluble in water and neutral ammonium citrate (P 2 O 5 )||2%|
|Potassium oxide soluble in water (K 2 O)||4%|
|Calcium oxide (CaO)||8%|
|Magnesium oxide (MgO)||4%|
|Sulfur trioxide (SO3)||9%|
Organic matter from bone meal, malt germ, horn meal, feather meal, vinasses and rapeseed cake meal.
Derived from: bone meal, barley germ, Magnesium sulfate, horn meal, feather meal, sugar beet vinasse, limestone and canola meal.
Organic EU Control Union Certified - Registration: CU 855395 - This product is certified for use in organic agriculture.
- Mycelium can appear on top of the substrate. It improves microbial life inside the substrate and will not harm humans, animals or plants.
- Fungi is the main agent of the decomposition of organic matter such as simple sugars, amino acids, etc. It solubilizes minerals that are not initially available to plants.
How to Use
- BioGrow needs to be mixed into the substrate. It can be used in soil, coco or similar substrates
- BioGrow can be mixed at the time of transplantation or added later as a top dressing
- The nutrients will be released constantly over a period of 8 weeks
- During Vegetative Growth: mix 3g of BioGrow per L of substrate
- Mother Plants: mix 2 - 3g of BioGrow per L of substrate every two months as a top dressing
- If the growth period is less than 8 weeks or the substrate is pre-fertilized, doses should be decreased.
- Use half dosage for seedlings and young plants (2 - 3 weeks old)
- If the growth period is longer that 8 weeks, a second application is required in the form of a top dressing.
- Highly recommended to use with Green house feeding Enhancer and Biobloom.
For placement of large orders contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org