Worm Castings - Vermigro
Wurmbosch Vermigro worm castings 100% organic plant food. This organic fertilizer is produced from green garden waste material that earthworms, through their unique digestive system, have converted into castings which are rich in micro-organisms and packed with minerals that are essential for plant growth. These minerals include concentrated nitrates, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, and calcium.
Vermigro is the only vermicast product in the country certified by the Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. These worm castings have undergone a fine sifting (2mm) to ensure their purity.
Vermigro's 100% organic composition ensures that it is perfect for delicate plants, seedlings and cuttings.
- Excellent soil conditioner
- Will not nutrient burn plants
- Clean and easy to use
- Neutral pH
- Made from 100% earthworm castings only
- Certified: Reg Num: B3890. Act 36 of 1947
How to use
- Enrich your soil mix with one-third(⅓) of the Vermigro worm castings bag.
Germination of Seedlings:
- Enrich your standard seedling mix with 10% Vermigro fertilizer.
- Apply 1kg per square meter every 2 to 3 months.
Seedlings and Bulbs:
- Make a hole in the ground, place 3 heaped tablespoon (40-50ml) Vermigro fertilizers in the hole and plant seedling or bulb directly into it.
Roses, Shrubs and Fruit Trees:
- Scatter approximately 500g around the stem once per growing season.
- Make a suitable hole, mix 1kg to 2kg Vermigro fertilizer (depending on size of hole) with two-thirds of soil dug from the hole. Feed as above.
1L (approx. 0.8kg)
For placement of large orders contact us at: email@example.com