The PLANT!T Water Timer comes in handy when trying to set up an automatic watering system and can be used with mains water from a tap outlet or with a gravity feed system from a tank, water butt or reservoir.
The PLANT!T Water Timer works great in conjunction with the PLANT!T Flexi Tank.
- Ideal for gravity feed allotment systems to control irrigation from a water butt or reservoir - fantastic for low pressure systems such as a Flexi Tank.
- Comes with a selection of fittings and inline filter.
- Weather resistant, can be placed outside
- Powered by two 1.5v AAA alkaline batteries (not included) that can last a full season without needing to be changed.
- Auto shut-off valve for when the battery power is low and programme delay button for when you need to do plant maintenance work and don’t want to be irrigating.
- 1 Year Warranty (T&C apply).
How To Use
2 easy steps to programme
- Turn the RunTime dial to the desired irrigation period and turn the Frequency dial to select the period between waterings.
- Then attach the outlet to the irrigation tube and the timer will do the rest.
- Working pressure range: 0-150 PSI (0-10 BAR).
- Connection: ¾ male/female tap/hose connector.
- Frequency: Can select to irrigate every 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 24, 48, 72 hours or 1 week.
- Run (on) time: 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes.
2 x AAA batteries not included