Fulvic Acid 10%
Fulvic Acid from Green Houston is a natural biostimulant that is derived from humus. Humus is the organic component of soil, formed by the decomposition of leaves and other plant material by soil microorganisms.
Fulvic Acid helps your plants grow healthier and stronger at faster rates by delivering trace minerals straight into the plant cells. Fulvic Acid acts as a chelator, meaning it binds to inorganic micronutrients like zinc and copper and makes them available to plants. These micronutrients are essential for healthy crops and sustainability
Due to the low molecular weight, Fulvic Acid can cross the membrane of your plants and penetrate directly into leaves. This makes Fulvic Acid highly effective when used as a foliar spray.
Packaging update in Progress - Same great product, but with a new look.
- Promotes plant metabolism
- Great chelator - makes inorganic micronutrients available to the plant
- Aids in penetration of trace minerals into plant cells and leaves
- Reduces the amount of nutrients needed
- Improves overall plant health
- Increased stress tolerance
- Can be used as a foliar spray
- Compatible with hydroponic systems
- Can be used in both organic and synthetic grows with the same benefit.
- Locally sourced Fulvic Acid.
- Can be used in both organic and synthetic grows producing the same benefit.
- Total Fulvates: 10% (by mass)
- pH: 3.5 - 4
- Specific gravity: 1.0 - 1.10g / cm3
Registered Group 2 Fertilizer: B5220
* Green Houston Fulvates is a natural product and small variations in trace elements are expected
* Green Houston's Fulvic acid and Humic acid is tested quarterly
How To Use
- Soil Drench: Dilute 2ml-10ml per 1L of water and apply around the root zone applied weekly.
- 2ml per 1L for small plants, 5ml per 1L for large plants, 10ml per 1L for trees.
- For soil beds more can be used 10ml-20ml per 1L.
- Fertigation: Per Ha apply 3-5L of fulvic acid monthly during the growing season.
- Begin using Humic Acid when the plants are transitioning from the seedling phase to the growth phase to build a steady root foundation.
- Begin to use Fulvic Acid a week later to stimulate growth.
- We recommend using both Humic Acid in conjunction with Fulvic Acid for optimal performance.
- Do not use it with seedlings unless you significantly decrease the dosage as it is too concentrated.
- We recommend lowering your liquid nutrient feeding program(i.e. Biobizz, GHE and so on) by at least 10% to avoid nutrient burn.
- Foliar application:
- 10ml Fulvic acid per 2L of water (Use pressure sprayer)
- Up to 3L Fulvic acid Per Ha
- Biobizz Top-max and root juice contains fulvic acid and humic acid respectively.
- Do not mix the fulvic and humic acid in their concentrated form. If using on same feeding - first apply the one acid, mix well in solution, then apply the other acid.