Freedom Farm's Seedstarter is back with a new improved recipe!
The Seedstarter is a premium germination medium formulated to create the ideal conditions for seed germination.
The finer soil matrix, excellent aeration, seedling specific nutrient levels and inoculation with beneficial microorganisms, are the main reasons for its high rate of success high success.
Packed in 15L/15DM bags.
Why Freedom Farms?
Freedom Farms Craft Soils are complete, handcrafted* living soils, formulated* for optimal plant growth and performance. Optimising their soils for root health is fundamental in achieving this. Perfectly aerated for optimum oxygen exposure to roots, whilst benefiting from the high water holding capacity of coconut coir pith. A base mineral blend is added to all Freedom Farm soils to ensure long term Calcium and trace element availability as well as pH stability.
Our Craft Soils are inoculated with probiotics and together with the naturally high diversity of microbes in worm castings, our soils are teeming with beneficial soil and plant microorganisms. This optimises nutrient cycling (organic nutrients) and suppresses soil pathogens, keeping the root zone healthy. Freedom Farms take meticulous care in sourcing, formulating, preparing and blending the components of our Craft Soils.
*Handcrafted – Freedom Farm blends in small batches and have a hands-on approach every step of the way to ensure product consistency.
*Formulated – Both the physical and nutritional aspects of Freedom Farms soils are based on specific recipes which apply to specific requirements of different plant types or nutrient management systems.
All ingredients in Freedom Farm Craft Soils are 100% Natural.
- Coco Coir
- Fine Vermiculite
- Fine Perlite
- Premium Earthworm castings
- Volcanic Rock Dust
- Bone Meal
- Freedom Farms Bokashi,
- Bacillus thuringiensis (fungus gnat larvae prevention),
- Trichoderma harzianum (soil borne pathogen prevention).
- A fine matrix specifically formulated for seed germination
- Free from pathogens and weeds
- Excellent for all varieties of seeds
- Suitable for both organic and inorganic fertilizer amendments
How To Use
- Add germination soil to seedling tray and water thoroughly the first time.
- Plant seeds and water again lightly for seeds to settle.
- After the first drying cycle, keep the soil moist.
- Water with a pH of 5.8
For placement of large orders contact us at - email@example.com