Bio Fish Mix
This rich infusion of organic fish emulsion from the North Sea, mixed together with extract of Dutch sugar beet helps accelerate the growth of beneficial microbes in the substrate.
Even after a few days of use, it will have transformed poor quality earth into rich, fat soil – full of the natural minerals your plants are hungry for.
Fish Mix adheres to organic farming requirements and therefore is not extracted with acids or stabilized with BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene) – a synthetic preservative.
- Fully organic complete plant fertiliser
- BioBizz Fish-Mix is a complete, all-organic fertiliser that stimulates the production of microorganisms and useful bacteria and is designed for use with all soil mixtures.
- It can be used to replenish old or poor quality soil by stimulating microbial life
- Can be used as a soil drench and foliar spray.
- Great at stimulating biological activity in soil and encouraging healthy growth and development.
- BioBizz Fish-Mix is a complete, all-organic fertiliser designed for use with all soil mixtures.
- A product of leading Dutch organic manufacturer BioBizz
All BioBizz products encourage beneficial microbial activity in the root-zone. This increases yield and root-health.
How to use
- 1-4 ml per liter of water during the first stages of growth, during the flowering period up until harvest. Please see feeding schedule attached
- Mild enough to be used on seedlings or sprayed directly onto leaves during the growth cycle.
NPK Ratio: 5 – 1 – 4
Not created for hydroponic systems, will clump up and go off if long standing in reservoirs.
If you intend to use Fish Mix indoors just make sure you have good ventilation / odour control.
Please store it in a dark, dry room with an average room temperature of 18C. - Don´t store them in the fridge. Bio•Heaven™ and Acti•Vera™ are especially sensitive.
FAQ - by Biobizz & Green Houston
Is it necessary to use a calcium/magnesium supplement when using the Biobizz products?
Under normal conditions it is not necessary to use a Ca/Mg supplement if we use most or all Biobizz products. Only in some very demanding grows, like some cases of crops in coco coir, would it be necessary to use a Ca/Mg supplement, since it is a demanding and unconventional substrate.
Do I need to use additional bacteria or micorrhyzae with Biobizz?
Not necessarily, but it helps. It is not necessary to inhibit fungi or introduce beneficial fungi into the substrate. Mycorrhizal fungi and bacteria(Explogrow) that we have sourced locally in SA are next to none when it comes to their proven performance and quality in organics.
Can I use dry amendments (bone meal, kelp meal, malted barely, wromcastings etc) in combination with Biobizz?
Of course! Using organic material in conjunction with Biobizz products is positive, provided that only organic or ecological products are used. However, it is important not to abuse the organic matter so as not to saturate the substrate with nitrogenous bases.