ExploGrow is an environmentally friendly soil ameliorant and plant growth stimulant, with increased soil microbial balance properties. ExploGrow is an organic liquid bio-fertiliser that contains a powerful blend of 17 beneficial soil microbes as follows:
- Flavimonas oryzihabitans - plant growth stimulator
- Rhizobium radiobacter - plant growth stimulator
- Pseudomonas japonica - calcium ion binding
- Azospirillum humicireducens - nitrogen fixer
Azotobacter vinelandii - nitrogen fixer and plant growth stimulator
- Bacillus cereus - aids in prevention of plant diseases
- Bacillus licheniformis - plays a major role in soil nutrient cycles
- Bacillus thuringiensis - insect biological control
- Ensifer numidicus - fix atmospheric nitrogen
- Ensifer fredii - nitrogen fixer
- Ensifer meliloti - stimulates plant growth in drought conditions
- Trichoderma virens - increased biomass and stimulates lateral growth
- Trichoderma aureoviridi - protects against harmful fungus'
- Trichoderma harzianum - protects against harmful fungus'
- Trichoderma inhamatum - protects against harmful fungus'
- Azorhizophillus paspali - nitrogen fixer, increases drought resistance and promotes plant growth
- Sinorhizobium americanum - nitrogen fixer
The unique microbial composition and concentraion places ExploGrow in a league all of its own!
Colony Forming Unit ("CFU") count per ml >5.7 x 109 (CFU count ml >5,700,000,000).
This product contains no growth hormones and no genetically modified organisms.
- Increases yield
- Improves crop quality, sugar (Brix), and possibly CBD, THC etc. content (more scientifically verifiable tests required)
- Effective for certified organic farming according to EC 834/2007 and NOP regulation
- Improves drought resistant capabilities of plants and increases the water holding capacity of the soil
- Enhances root development
- Bioremediation of heavy metals and toxins found in the soil
- Improves soil structure, texture, and cation exchange capacity
- Enables sustainable agriculture, horticulture etc.
- Increases the populations of soil beneficial microbes
- Government Approved in South Africa, Denmark, Namibia
How To Use
- Use 8 ml ExploGrow per L of water or nutrient solution for initial inoculant per plant and 4 ml ExploGrow per L of water or nutrient solution every month throughout growing cycle.
Advance use: Alternatively add 1-2ml of ExploGrow per L every week or two with Blackstrap-Molasses
Stop use when you are approx. a week or two into flowering.
- Use 2-3 ml ExploGrow per L of water or nutrient solution each week throughout the whole growing phase.
- Bring the high value individual seed(s) to room temperature.
- Each seed is soaked in 1 ml of un-diluted ExploGrow (i.e. 10 seeds are soaked in 10 ml, etc.).
- The soak should last for maximum 20-30 minutes.
- Then move the seed(s), together with any remaining ExploGrow™ seed soak, from the seed soak, to a container of dechlorinated water for 12 hours at 22°C - 26°C.
- To further assist the germination process, then apply this wet paper towel seed germination method: After the 12 hours in the container of dechlorinated water as described in (4) above, take the water solution with the seeds to thoroughly wet a paper towel (wet, but not dripping wet), placed in a clean shallow container. Fold and close the paper and keep the temperature between 22°C - 26°C. Keep like this until germination can be observed.
- Plant in Jiffy or seed starter soil.
The quantity of dechlorinated water must dilute the seed soak 100 times, i.e. one seed soaked in 1 ml un-diluted ExploGrow™ is mixed into 100 ml dechlorinated water; 10 soaked seeds are mixed into 1,000 ml etc.
- Mix 2-3 ml ExploGrow per L of water and foliar feed up until the start flowering.
Potted Plants, Individual Plants & Young Trees:
- Mix 10 ml ExploGrow per L water and apply 2-3 times per year.
- Do NOT apply as foliar spray during flowering.
- Shake well before using.
- Use only dechlorinated water.
- ExploGrow microbes improve the nutrient absorption of plants. We recommend reducing the use of any fertilizer (by 25-50%) as this can lead to over fertilization or inefficient and wasteful use of nutrients.
- ExploGrow biofertilizer contain microbes that decompose organic material into readily available nutrients for plants to uptake. Therefore we highly recommend Organic soil amendments like Volcanic rock dust and coco peat can be broken down over time supplying the plants with beneficial nutrients.
- Stop use when you are approx. a week or two into flowering.
- When co-applying ExploGrow (NOT required) together with molasses, kelpak, humic acid, fulvic acid, fish emulsion etc., let the diluted mix stand for 3 - 4 hours, but never more than 6 hours.
- Due to the complex formulation of the microbial blend, we strongly not recommend that growers brew/feed ExploGrow.
- Can't be overused.
- Store in a dark, cool place - Never in direct sunlight.
- Can be stored in fridge.
- Bottles have extra space inside for the microbes to breath - don't panic if you. get a bottle that's half full. The contents are correct.