There are three reasons why this product is a great addition to your grow:
- It contains ingredients that can help increase the actual size and weight of the flower clusters.
- Nutrient uptake is improved.
- Plants grown with Top·Max result in sweeter, smooth tasting crops.
This product is a 100% vegetable based bloom stimulator that is certified as organic and contains fulvic acids and some humic acid derived from natural leonardite.
As well as this, it encourages cell division and increases the transport of nutrients, sugars and trace elements to the fruit and flowers which then results in higher Brix levels and larger, higher quality crops.
- 100% vegetable based bloom stimulator
- Excellent for use in flowering stage for bigger blooms and fruit
- Brix levels that Top-Max causes creates a big increase in the natural oils in plants and improves the flavour and aroma of fruits and flowers considerably
- Improves the transport of nutrients and sugars into and around the parts of the plant
All BioBizz products encourage beneficial microbial activity in the root-zone. This increases yield and root-health.
How To Use
- This product can be used throughout the entire flowering period and works especially well combined with Biobizz substrate mixtures.
- In the first weeks of flowering, 1ml per litre of water. As harvest approaches and before flushing, the dose can be increased to 4ml per litre of water. View or download the Nutrient Schedule below for best results.
NPK: 0.1 – 0.01 – 0.1
Not created for hydroponic systems, will clump up and go off if long standing in reservoirs.
Store it in a dark, dry room with an average room temperature of 18C. - Don´t store them in the fridge. Bio•Heaven™ and Acti•Vera™ are especially sensitive.
FAQ - by Biobizz & Green Houston
Is it necessary to use a calcium/magnesium supplement when using the Biobizz products?
Under normal conditions it is not necessary to use a Ca/Mg supplement if we use most or all Biobizz products. Only in some very demanding grows, like some cases of crops in coco coir, would it be necessary to use a Ca/Mg supplement, since it is a demanding and unconventional substrate.
Do I need to use additional bacteria or micorrhyzae with Biobizz?
Not necessarily, but it helps. It is not necessary to inhibit fungi or introduce beneficial fungi into the substrate. Mycorrhizal fungi and bacteria(Explogrow) that we have sourced locally in SA are next to none when it comes to their proven performance and quality in organics.
Can I use dry amendments (bone meal, kelp meal, malted barely, wromcastings etc) in combination with Biobizz?
Of course! Using organic material in conjunction with Biobizz products is positive, provided that only organic or ecological products are used. However, it is important not to abuse the organic matter so as not to saturate the substrate with nitrogenous bases.