The balanced NPK ratio provides enough nitrogen throughout the whole stage of flowering and the high amounts of phosphorous allow the plants to develop a strong and healthy root system, especially for plants with a long flowering time more than 10 weeks.
- Its formula provides carefully prepared macro and micro-elements in a balanced manner for all phases, growth and flowering.
- The carefully formulated nutrients are provided in the ideal ratio for easy absorption, best suited for long flowering plants.
|Total Nitrogen [N]||18%|
|Soluble Phosphorus Pentoxide [P 2 O 5]||12%|
|Soluble Phosphorus Pentoxide [K 2 O]||18%|
|Soluble Magnesium Oxide [Mg]||2%|
|Soluble Boron [B]||0.02%|
|Soluble Copper (as chelate from EDTA) [Cu]||0.04%|
|Soluble Iron (as chelate from EDTA) [Fe]||0.1%|
|Soluble Manganese (as chelate from EDTA) [Mn]||0.05%|
|Soluble Molybdenum [Mo]||0.01%|
|Soluble Zinc (as chelate from EDTA) [Zn]||0.01%|
Maximum Solubility: 1.3lb/gal or 160g/L water
Recommended amount for stock solution: 4oz/gal or 30g/L water
How to Use
Whether you grow in coco, hydroponics or aeroponics – with all of these systems you should measure your pH and EC values.
When using a pH and EC meter you can optimize your growth and achieve greater results.
- Feed every other watering
- Feed every watering and flush once a week
- Feed every watering
Long Flowering is recommended to use with:
- Green House Feeding Grow
- Green House Feeding Calcium for R/O water or soft water.
- Green House Feeding Booster
For placement of large orders contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org