Cloning System (24 units)
The PLANT!T 24 site clone system is a great product if you need helping making clones of your plants. The PLANT!T 24 site clone system helps to create the correct environment for your plants to take root and and thrive using aeroponics.
You can expect to see small roots development as early as 3 days after the clone has been placed in the system.
How It Works
- The 24-clone system sprays the root/rootzone with water using mist/droplets. It does this by pumping water through the nozzle attachment.
- This system requires less intervention from the grower because it uses aeroponics.
- Aeroponics is a great system to use when trying to get 24 clones to root quickly as the plants are still small and are easy to work with. This is in comparison to 24 fully sized plants where using aeroponics becomes more difficult.
Cloning system comes all inclusive with:
- 1 × 24-site Lid
- 1 × Reservoir
- 1 × Submergable water pump
- 1 × Manifold with 5 spray nozzles
- 5 × Spare/replaceable Spray nozzles
- 1 × Collapsible humidity dome
- 24 ×48mm Neoprene Clone Collars
- 2 × Support Bars
- 1 x User manual
Dimensions L x W x H (without dome): 40cm x 28cm x 24cm
Dimensions L x W x H (with dome): 40cm x 28cm x 41cm
Want to take your cloning even a step further?
With a combination of our cloning system, clone tent and lumii light you will be professionally set with out having to worry about your clones again!
- Optimum water temperature: 18°C - 20°C (use a 25w submersible heater if growing environment is colder than 18°C)
- Optimum Ph level: 6 - 6.5 (use a Ph meter, Ph control and a pipette for pH management)
- Rooting gell is optional to seal the Neoprene clone disc on clone stem
- Maintain high humidity for the first week and slowly lower humidity over time.